Sunday, May 29, 2016

I must remember, at night when I am asleep and my human body is at rest, and I am astral traveling around universes, portals, complexities, and multi-realities, to STOP trying to take the Crystals, the Coins, the Documents, the Books or the amazing things I find and see, but to remember these things cannot come back to this reality, this dimension with me.

In this I must sit with them, experience the Crystals and the Coins, sit in the beauty and wonder and really see it, feel it, experience it. I must read the books, the documents, and take them in this way.

We store information in our soul brain, our Blue Crystal in the Akash, another words our records of all we have ever learned. We don't store material things in houses lifetime after lifetime. It is in the Ether, the Energies that we cannot touch with human hands. Our human brain, overlaid and inlaid with energy, ether, information, retains what we learn and study on the astral, as this part of us does not need rest in the same way as the human body.

So as we read on the astral, we learn, we know, even if we don't remember it all. So I set my human mind now, my thought and consciousness to remember to read the documents and books and to partake of the energy, knowledge and wonder of the Crystals, Coins, Land, Beauty and all that I experience on the varied dimensions of the astral that my human dimension cannot fully understand, conceive or perceive at this time. ~ Reverend Crystal Cox