Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Believe What you Need or Want. Why does it bother you so much that I don't BELIEVE what you do or that I feel that I know for certain that my belief is right for me? Why don't you just BELIEVE what you BELIEVE. I will KNOW what I KNOW. And we will go on our merry way happy, joyful, peaceful in our own TRUTH?  For so many that is NOT an option, they must convince me I am wrong, and they must slam me to as many as possible, they must call me crazy and all manner of names, when they could just stay away from me, not mention me and simply move about their Lives. They seem to have some deep need to convince me, and some deep fear, sadness, anger that they carry on with their thoughts and speech of me, and all the while I don't even know, and I am simply on the beach watching the sky, water and trees and peacefully talking to the Goddess.
~ Reverend Crystal Cox