Thursday, June 23, 2016

Goddess Bless YOU Reverend Goddess Charmaine. You are Unshackling All Women and the Divine Feminine in all things.

Today a walking Prayer, a Call for Help on Deep "Issues" and "Pain"

I looked in the mirror as I left out for my walk to get coffee. I did not like the way I looked, my stomach bothered me, the way my boobs lay bothered me. I felt so uncomfortable walking around in the body that was me. I know so much of a higher vibration on all this. I know self love, however, my DNA, my Consciousness holds Shame, Guilt, Judgement and Cruelty and thought I release and release and release.

Yet it still rises, that think I am fat, judging my ass, my stomach, my sagging breasts, my face changes, my chin, my HOLY Body in Judgement By Me. I know better, I love MY BODY. I practice self talk and self love every day. Yet I walked along feeling so uncomfortable in this body, this way and I prayed. I Prayed to be stronger in this area, to be able to release this trauma, this self shaming that was NOT Mine. I prayed to not compare my body to others, and I prayed to release all those voices in me that hated my Holy Sacred Body.

It is NOT mine, I do not Consent to It. I remove all Spiritual Contracts associated with it and there it is hanging on in my own inner voice as I look at me, my divine me.

I sat down at my favorite coffee shop and the first thing that popped up on Facebook was a Video of
Reverend Goddess Charmaine, the Sensual Mystic. She is a big beautiful black GODDESS. She is dancing NAKED and she is Giving a Healing on Body Shaming on RELEASE of this Pain, this Wound and Trauma that is NOT mine but I have not yet released from the corridors of my sacred body, my consciousness and my human experience.



She REMINDS Me, Heals Me, as she Speaks Of the Following and Lot's More..

Body Spirit Consciousness, Releasing Pain and Fear For all Women.

Bring Your spiritual Consciousness fully into your Body.

Remove Other People's Fear about Your Body.

You Matter the Planet Needs You.

Let's Get Some Negativity Removed Today.

Our Body Spirit Consciousness is Energy that Extends.
It helps us to be in alignment of your Divine Birthright.

Respect Each Other, Honor the Beloved.
The Beloved is Us.

Your Relationship with yourself is your Primary Relationship.

Start With Honoring your Holy Body

Remove, Review and Release.

Honor Yourself. Love Yourself. Remove what no longer SERVES YOU.

Holy Body Power from your Pussy to your Heart.

FUCK that DO YOU.

Honor YOUR HOLY BODY.


Yes She is Naked. Dancing Naked. She is an Answer to Prayers everywhere in this healing video. She dances naked and she tells it like it is, then she sits down NAKED and Heal's ALL Women in One Swoop. Ya she is naked Listen and Heal if you have ever body shamed or have any issues with your own body or appearance. Watch HER and Heal You.

FUCK IT......And Honor Your Holy Body!! from Rev. Goddess Charmaine on Vimeo.

I watched you Dancing Naked right there for the World to See and I Cried, I burst forth my own shame and pain over the way I am so critical of my own body, my fat, my large thighs and my pit marked legs and stomach. And there you are beautiful, courageous, free in your divine perfect body.

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU


Reverend Goddess Charmaine,
The Sensuous Mystic

http://TheSensuousMystic.com/
About
http://thesensuousmystic.com/about/

Thank You I had just prayed for clearing on my body shaming and being critical of my own body. I prayed for the mind chatter about how I look to STOP.  And there was your Video. Your Healing to US.

This Body Consciousness Video is a Courageous Beautiful Healing by Reverend Goddess Charmaine of Books By Rev. Goddess Charmaine, the Sensual Mystic, Here is her Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Goddess7322/

Thank You Reverend Goddess Charmaine <takes bow>
You are So Beautiful, Strong and Courageous.

I Love myself. I Honor Myself. I RISE Above Criticism and Negative thoughts about me. I release the Critical Parent spirit in my own body consciousness.  I step into my Holy Body Path.
I Love Myself and Honor Myself.  I release implanted negativity from those I thought I could Trust. I release implanted fears.  I Dissolve what other people think of me and my body.  I honor my Body and I honor Mother Earth.

AND SO IT IS.

~  Reverend Crystal Cox