Friday, November 25, 2016

HEY Lightworkers, Healers, Shamans, System Busters.

YOU who have truly experienced a Quantum Leap (the Mandela Effect) and those of you who have studied channeled and spiritual information for decades. LISTEN. 

We are not to talk and worry about TRUMP, about hate, about chaos and all that timeline implies. We are not to worry of the Pipeline battle and the massive cruelty and oppression. We are NOT to perpetuate and buy into, live, believe - give our emotion and Sovereign Choice, THOUGHT, our Free Will over to a Timeline we don't actually WANT to be living in Nor do we want to Co-Create.

I am not saying don't protest or share information. We don't want a timeline where we stand by and do nothing to help the oppressed. I am simply saying let's figure out how to do this and do it at will.

We are to HEAL, to Create, to Move to a timeline where those things don't exist in a negative way. We know Quantum Jumping is REAL. We know that we can and have moved Timelines. WE have personally seen it, witnessed it, experienced it.  WE KNOW. Therefore it is our time per say to change it, LITERALLY.

We do this by learning how the Quantum Jumping is happening and actively focus on that instead of how things are in the world that we don't want to be living in that timeline.

Here is my Blog with articles and videos. I am trying to learn to do this at will. I am FOCUSING all my learning, my study, my Sovereign Will, my feelings, my "TIME", my Choice on THIS.

Feel free to join me and Consciously Change this Timeline.

http://ChangingTimelines.blogspot.com/

Here is My Changing Timelines, Quantum Leap, Quantum Jumping, Timeline Jumping, Paradigm Shift Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/How-to-Change-Timelines-Change-Realities-671597589663740/

~ Reverend Crystal Cox