Monday, February 26, 2018


They Say I have " false memories of past events" AND a Whole Lot of them. Like my entire body, the entire sky, where I am in the Universe, my Anatomy, movies, books, authors, singers, sayings, brand names, Pyramids, Buildings, Towns. People and well lot's more that I AM SURE is the "past events" I experienced, well ya, NOT False Memories, but a different Reality, a different Dimension, a different place that is NOT here in this Now Reality. Some Call it the Mandela Effect, I prefer to call it a Timeline Shift, Timelines Collapsing, as we Ascend to Higher Dimensions. It is an Awesome Life Changing Phenomena, Awareness, Awakening, Consciousness Shift. It's a Good Thing.

~Reverend Crystal Cox, Consciousness Counseling, Quantum Healing, Timeline Coaching.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMandelaEffect/