Wednesday, April 25, 2018


What is the Type of Quantum Healing I Do

The Quantum Healing work I do is powerful energy healing within the multi-verse. I work with energies from higher frequency timelines as well as my own strong healing bloodline.

I connect with a high council of light beings, and assist you to upgrade your DNA, your frequency and thus be a receiver to a higher dimensional way of living.

I have been connected to source energy, quantum multi-dimensional energy my entire life, and in constant contact with higher beings of light.

Quantum Energy Healing is a combination of Pranic Energy Healing, Bio-Energy Healing, Shamanic Healing, Channeled Healing, and ancient energy healing techniques of my ancestors.

I have studied in Ireland, Cancun, Chichen Itza, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Miami, Mauna Kea, Hilo, Kona, London, the San Francisco Bay Area,  Anahola Kauai the place where all new souls arrive on earth, the Mountains of Montana, and I have studied with master healers from Washington, Oregon and more, as well as studied in the mountains of northern california with master healers who use ancient wisdom and innate healing techniques.

I have studied all this and more for over 30 years and have been healing Mother Earth, her people and animals to the best of my ability for my entire life.

I have studied with Shamans, Healers, Tibetan Buddhist Monks, Witches, Druids, Faith Healers, Peruvian Shamans, Energy Healing Masters of many different healing modalities and more.

I am a 6th generations healer, seer, shamanic healer on both sides of my family. If you would like to know more about that please eMail me at ReverendCrystalCox@Gmail.com

If you would like to start working with me to improve your life, your "Reality", please eMail me NOW and let's get started.