Thursday, August 30, 2018

Time Measured Itself and 
Came up Short.

I Held Measure to Gauge
And found myself in Matrix Cage.

I awoke in a City Asleep,
With Eyes of Clear
And no one’s depth Near.

I Cautioned the Tale
To No Avail.
Each Ear could find No Sail.

I ran to the Mountains Shore
Seeking Self Secret No More.

I prayed upon a Sacred Grove
And Healed inside a Mystic Cove.
..
I Climbed the White Staircase
And found myself in Crystal Chambers.


I dove in enchanted waters.
A swimming dancing gypsy
Was I. Alone in Sacred Roam.
My Body My Home.

Retrieved my Soul’s Source
And Triggers and Programs No More.

I fought for Air in Density I had never known,
And came out with Breathe that can never be shown.

I dove deep in Earth’s Dimensions
And Found passage to my Core
Self Known Seeking next to Roar.

I Found Roar is no More.

There in Meadows Light
I Sought the Night
In this Dark Calm I saw my Might,
And saw the seeds in others,
overwhelmed that I was to
no longer plant their sees, nor watch them grow
I was to move on to the next show.

I rounded the corner from the Wind
Only to thus begin the seeking again.

I wound the roads to and fro
Looking high and low
My guidance My allowed Preference.

Having no idea I had felt lost as
I had not felt the found
Though there it was all along
On the Sacred Ground.

I rampaged through life’s traditional toll
And sat embryo with my own soul.

Incubation in the chamber of my creation.

I shivered with raindrops Falling
On my Crown.

Lost in a world of Found
Checking out from the clowns
And their Perception of My Life.

All along Singing Tune
To Self and Moon

Dancing in the Forest alone.
Meandering along the streams.
Walking the Urban Streets.
Flying the Winds Breeze.

Their Version of time passed,
Years they say. And here
I AM
Come What May.

Melody of the Moon,
A life of seeking refuge from the wind
And it’s Associates.

Perceptions of the other Gods creating their own reality around me
Are now no matter to me. I am but one Creator God
Among the fields of soul’s visit.

I Sought seeking,
Though there was no peeking.

I found the woman of my salvation
and birthed my true self of which
words never can truly be spoken

Caution and Fear
Led me to this Pier
I am grateful, I am calm
I am ground, I am clear.
No Fear and
Caution has turned to highest joy and
The Challenge to Truly allow my Honest Preference.


Lost in Founds name
So they say.

I say FOUND and their perception of
Lost was never my cost.

I am My Best Friend
And I know the silence still self within

I know the me without their programs, titles, liens debt, and
False Matrix games. 

I Know Me, I Found Me, I healed Me, and now
I shiver to Allow Me.

I have made it to the valley green,
 I fear the Fruit of My Creation.

I fear the Reward of my Endeavors Lore.

Now to Allow Joy,
And Release in Finality
Their version of My Life,
My Sacred Self, My Core, My Source.

~Reverend Crystal Cox