Saturday, April 27, 2019

Psychic, Spiritual Advisor, Spiritual Readings, Energy Healing; Reverend Crystal Cox

30 year experienced Psychic, Energy Healer,
and Spiritual Advisor.



I Currently Charge ONLY $11 a day.

I have found this works well for people as they are not stuck to a certain time frame or charge per minute and everyone can afford to invest $11 in their own well being. An investment to raise your vibration, your frequency and to improve the quality of your life.  An investment in a happier, healthier, higher vibrating more abundant you.

Here is How to Get Started

Using PayPal, You, the client, pay ONLY $11, using my PayPal eMail of BBGoddessChurch@Gmail.com, once you have paid you can message me on Facebook if that is where you can reach me from, or you can eMail ReverendCrystalCox@gmail.com . I will get information as soon as we connect, from your guides, my guides and other benevolent spirits. I will begin energy healing on you right away, you will feel it, most do. We can chat throughout the day, and I will give you psychic readings, spiritual advice and work with you on your specific needs throughout the day via chat, email, text, or phone. I will be in communication with your guides and send you information as it comes to me. I will answer your questions throughout the day and assist you to move through whatever it is that is on your mind.

You can do this one time only, or daily, whatever works for you. If you have any questions on this service, please eMail me anytime at ReverendCrystalCox@Gmail.com

For More Information about me or Why Work with me to improve the quality of your life, please click the link below.
http://www.crystalcox.com/2017/04/im-intuitive-energy-reader-multi.html?fbclid=IwAR3hY094LvHHF-yQ0euA-DZ6wCyLnzt8NhooVRpgu0xgm9ZBjfBeB8qKpzY



Spiritualist, Death Doula, Psychic Readings, Spiritual Advisor, Energy Healing, Shamanic Healing, Timeline Consultant, Mandela Effect Advisor, Consciousness Consultant, New Earth Minister, Investigative Blogger, Internet Research and Marketing, Real Estate Consultant

Port Townsend Psychic, Port Townsend Healer, Port Townsend Energy Healer, Port Townsend Spiritual Advisor Reverend Crystal Cox.