Wednesday, December 9, 2020

This is Disclosure. they have been doing all these for EONS, and now they are being forced to disclose. By who? The Galactic Federation of Light and Allies.

 

What if YOU are AI, your Body is AI and your Consciousness is the Operating System? As in what many call the Mandela Effect, your Consciousness Moves to different Realities. Your Thoughts, Emotions, Beliefs and KNOWING creates the Reality you Notice and Experience, the Frequency YOU Tune into. 


The Glitches with AI that we have seen for so long. We talk of clones. This is DISCLOSURE of what the bad guys used to manipulate and CONTROL You.  Now this Power, this Technology is going to be used by the Good Guys. 


"Deepak Chopra made a digital clone of himself, and other celebs could soon follow

I spoke with Digital Deepak and then talked to the real one: Here's a preview of how celebrities could AI themselves.

I'm sitting down on a sofa, talking to what looks like a Facetime with Deepak Chopra on a phone. It's not him, though. It's an animated, sometimes realistic, talking head. He asks me how I feel. I end up discussing work stress. He suggests a meditation.


For a few minutes, I'm having a little session with a Deepak that doesn't exist.

A few weeks later, I'm talking to actual Deepak Chopra on the phone about what I experienced. The successful author and personal transformation guru is launching a free AI version of himself, which will tap into his collected books and build a personal relationship with whoever's talking to him. The software, created by a company called The AI Foundation, is looking to use this technology to make virtual AI archives of anyone who wants to be immortalized or remembered. Mr. Chopra is the first on deck.

"Well, here's the reason I did it: I'm now 73 years old, and I'm in perfect health, I feel like I'm 35, but you know, the next chapter is physical death. This digital Deepak can actually consume my work after I'm gone, and probably improve on it because it learns with every interaction," Chopra tells me. He calls his AI "Digital Baby Deepak," because he sees it as a part of himself that will grow. "It can become a teenager soon and an adult, and ultimately a wise person, and it can do that very fast because it doesn't have the time limitations that humans have. It can learn simultaneously from all these interactions."


Deepak Chopra has explored AI frontiers before. Last year, he released an Alexa skill that played daily recorded reflections. This new AI initiative crosses over to add visuals, and far deeper interactive ambitions.


I will learn from it, and it will learn from me. I mean, we're twins, now.

Deepak Chopra

This Digital Deepak will personalize itself based on the details we give it, which could be a lot. "If you want, you can share anything you want with it privately, it'll be very ethical about that information, including your medical records if you wish to share with them," says Chopra, "And it will be able to consult with experts and give you advice."


Chopra also sees possibilities of using his digital self to learn more about his physical self. "I will learn from it, and it will learn from me. I mean, we're twins, now."


My mind races to consultations with holograms of historical figures, like in Watchmen's alternate-2019 universe, and VR experiences I've actually had, virtually meeting Holocaust survivors. I also think about talking to my dad, who's been gone for seven years."


Source
https://www.cnet.com/news/deepak-chopra-made-a-digital-clone-of-himself-and-other-celebs-could-soon-follow/?fbclid=IwAR2IaAMHRP7Bj5htHkH0GaFQdzRduy0BZJsZg9gzh3RWi5NxtBG8gR-ZngY


What if YOU are AI, your Body is AI and your Consciousness is the Operating System? As in what many call the Mandela Effect, your Consciousness Moves to different Realities. Your Thoughts, Emotions, Beliefs and KNOWING creates the Reality you Notice and Experience, the Frequency YOU Tune into. 

The Glitches with AI that we have seen for so long. We talk of clones. This is DISCLOSURE of what the bad guys used to manipulate and CONTROL You.  Now this Power, this Technology is going to be used by the Good Guys.