Saturday, April 2, 2022

 I sit here in my Illusion of a Home

By the Sea. I am a Lighthouse Keeper,
I am a Lighthouse. Days pass continually

Tumbling over each other. 


Here,  Time Only exists in the Mirror. As each day

I protect the shore with my Light, the Tide

Comes and goes, animals, birds, they come

And go as well. 


Sea Shells, rocks, debri, ebb and flow.

The Sun rises and again goes elsewhere

Only to continually return the Tides of Life. 


Now and then the people mass on the shore,

They ebb and flow in constant change.
I sit here in the Lighthouse, Keeping the Light.

I sit in the illusion I promised I would play along 

With, to raise the Vibration of Mother Earth and 

Her people, animals, waterways, forests and plants.


I watch it all and Beam my Light. I do not participate

In the World they live in, in the way they live in it.


I am a Lighthouse keeping the Ships off the Rocks. 

Sometimes I am tempted to call it Depression, 

Other times waiting. Spirit says I forgot what and how

I can create a reality I want. 


I am subdued, hypnotized


By the Keeping of the Light as a Lighthouse 

On This Rocky Shore and have forgotten how 

To Create the Forever More, the Dreamy New Earth

They say I can Create, if so, I have forgotten how, 

As thousands of years I have had this “job” 

Of Light Keeper, Lighthouse Keeper and now

As is near Time to Live on and in New Earth, and 

Time to Create. I have forgotten my power and 

Spirit says it is not too late. Still I Keep the Light

As that is all I know to do, anything outside of this 

Seemingly rewardless humdrum, I am unsure how 

To reach, as a Lighthouse has so long been 

My Soul to Keep.    ~ RCC