Saturday, October 31, 2015

Earth Life is So Beautiful at times. Unbelievable so. Spirit, I am so glad to have experienced Mother Earth in such a way. I cannot help but grieve, at times, how hard Earth life seems to be, the emotion, the loss, the pain of war, disease, suffering and even love, takes a hold of me and almost paralyzes the Power I know I have in me, eternally and unconditional.

At times my physical body, my stomach is pulled into itself in physical gut wrenching pain, caused by something non-physical, by loss, by grief over what has happened to myself, those I love, those around me, or the perceived injustice of other people’s choices and roles they play on Earth to experience, to grow, to learn, to Journey.

Forgetting that this is simply to be observed, not judged and perhaps even not helped. I, at times, took in the pain deeply and lay down my Earthly body in internal tears for so much that I could not control. I forgot my power, my ability to step of the line per say, and I allowed myself the experience of deep pain, suffering and grief, simply to experience this Earth drug, this illusion, this gut wrenching human experience.  Until I could look up, remember and keep moving to the task in which I came here to Earth, knowing that God is inside, and the my thoughts, my energy, my mind, my ME controls my perception, my attraction, my experience and the Journey or parts of it in which I chose, I choose to experience this go around on this planet in this body, aligned with my ancestors and their choices.

~ Reverend Crystal Raven
from Earth Journals